rspcsee.org » About RSPC SEE » Functions
Activities of the Regional Secretariat
- Assists the CiO in the preparation of the Annual Conference of the Speakers of Parliament of the SEECP Participating States;
- Prepares a draft Annual South East Europe Parliamentary Program in cooperation with the national coordinators of Parliaments of the SEECP Participating States and contributes to implementation of the Annual Program;
- Contributes to the preparation and implementation of various initiatives and projects in cooperation with the Parliaments of the SEECP Participating States and ensures a timely and efficient coordination of planned and ongoing activities;
- Maintains efficient relations with the national coordinators in the parliaments/parliamentary chambers of the SEE Participating States through regular meetings and other forms of regular communication;
- Maintains a close liaison and cooperation with the General Secretariat of the European Parliament;
- Serves for the countries of the region as a focal point for cooperation with the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly, the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, the Parliamentary Assembly of the BSEC, the Inter-Parliamentary Union, the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly, the Parliamentary Dimension of the CEI, the parliamentary cooperation within CEFTA and others;
- Administrates the website of the Regional Secretariat;
- Keeps the records of correspondence and archives of the SEECP parliamentary cooperation.
The South-East European Cooperation Process
The South-East European Cooperation Process is a forum for diplomatic and political dialogue reaffirming the political will and readiness of the countries from SEE to work...
SEECP states - interactive map
Regional Secretariat for Parliamentary Cooperation in South East Europe1 "Aleksandar I" square